Well this will the first time in the history of the Bollywood when there will be no coverage for the upcoming new member of the Bachchan family.The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (I&B) has set certain guidelines for all news channels barring their coverage of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan giving birth to her first child.
These guidelines have come into existence following a tweet by Amitabh Bachchan. According to the guild lines
- Story will not run on the breaking news band.
- Absolute restriction of camera or OB vans at hospital or any other location related to the story.Only when invited, channels can go for photo-op or press conference.
- No MMS or photo of the child to be carried by the channels, unless issued by family
- No astrology show to be done on this issue.
- The duration of story to be around a minute/ninety seconds.