Except the areas of VIPs and few others, Delhi roads are in very bad shape and full of potholes. MCD seems to be more busy in collecting various taxes and sealing shops. Their officials are not concerned about the betterment of roads. MCD is having hundreds of crores but department keeps ignoring the people. Though BJP made many promises about the development after coming into MCD but they have done very little. Here, I’ve taken the photographs of the roads of few areas and also mentioned the name of the area councillors. See below:
1) Shivaji Marg near DLF (Mamta Joshi, Congress Councillor)
2) Moti Nagar Main Redlight In front of MCD office (Ved Prakash Gupta, BJP Councillor)
3) Ramesh Nagar Double Storey the way to Namdhari Colony (Usha Mehta, BJP Councillor)
4) Basai Darapur Government School Road (Ramphal Tyagi, Congress Councillor)
5) Rajouri Garden Metro Station Near Bikanerwala (Shashi Talwar, BJP Councillor)
There are many more roads like these in Delhi but I was only able to click some. BJP must act quickly to solve the big problem of potholes which Delhiites are facing.