After iPhone it’s now turn of Samsung which is experiencing the battery fault . Some fellow’s Samsung Galaxy S II went up in smoke too, in his trouser pocket.
Pictures of the handset after the event were posted on the XDA Developers forum yesterday. The handset pictured was, it’s claimed, less than two weeks old.
The guy felt the burning sensation on his leg as he pulled this piece of junk out of his pocket he smelled burning. There was smoke coming out of his pocket and out of the phone .
The incident comes days after an iPhone overheated and belched out “significant amounts of dense smoke