1) Lower Diabetes Risk: Coffee contains antioxidants that fight cell damage and lower Type 2 diabetes risk by 28 percent.
2) Good for Heart: Coffee cuts heart disease risk by 24 percent stroke by 20 percent.
3) Good for Drinkers: Drinkers 80 percent less likely to develop Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s dementia.
4) Good for Cancer Patients: It reduces colon cancer by 25 percent, liver cirrhosis by 80 percent, gallstone risk by 50 percent.
5) Lower Cavity Risk: Coffee really lowers the cavity risk and kills mouth bacteria by 40 percent.