Human body has many secrets in hiding. Here, I’ll explore 5 of the most interesting facts about your body which you didn’t know probably:
1) The energy used by our brain is enough to light the 25 watt bulb.
2) You get a new stomach lining after every 3 days. if you didn’t, the strong acids your stomach uses to digest food would also digest your stomach.
3) Each square inch of human skin consists of twenty feet of blood vessels.
4) Humans have as many hair per square inch as chimpanzees.
5) A fingernail takes about 6 months to grow from base to tip.