# Good quality canvas.
# light shade pencils for sketching. ( 2B )
# Oil colors.
# Hard brushes.
# Linseed oil for thinning the oil color.
# Kerosene oil to clean the brushes.
# a piece of cloth for dry the brushes.
1. First draw a light sketch of your picture, with a light shade pencil.
2. Than make the base with thin colors.
3. When the base get dry. Than use thick layer of color on the base.
4. Than left that painting to get dry.
5. It takes 3 to 4 days to dry properly and when it gets dry than gives the final touches to your painting.